If you're marketing internationally you need to communicate in the local language.
Pidgin English may be the business language, but Chinese is the most used world-wide.
Think about that.
More than one billion Chinese consumers; one market, one language.
It's why we set up in Beijing. Meantime specialising as we do in international Business to Business Accounts we help put together the whole ball of wax - Advertising, Marketing collaterals, Telesales, Direct Response Marketing, WWW and Internet marketing - simultaneously in the languages you need. Project dependent we use translation productivity tools - computer assisted and machine translation. We can proof language versions of most documentation on-line around the world.
Just think of the time and cost saving.
One brief - and the entire integrated approach is put on your desk.
And we're in a lot of countries too.
- Localizing your literature
- Methodology - How we do it
- Quality - What you can expect
- Testing for accuracy and style
- Selecting the right translator
- How to get the style you need
- Defining success criteria
- Translation speeds
- What and how we charge
- Tips for foreign language DTP
- Computer Assisted Translation
- Machine Translation
- The world is a multicultural village