LinguaVision Translation: Methodology
Task analysed, reference materials requested.
Test translation undertaken to benchmark and establish success criteria.
Project planner completed and translator, editor & DTP team briefed.
Project team report on progress, with specified milestones.
When the file is transferred immediate checks are made to ensure that whole translation /graphics file has been received, any table or layout is correctly included and that the correct WP / DTP program has been used.
Translation is quality checked against the original document for accuracy -defined as content, style consistency
Final proof-read in target country.
Proofs supplied for client review in target country.
Corrections incorporated and checked to have been done.
Delivery to client or pre-press as specified.
- Localizing your literature
- Methodology - How we do it
- Quality - What you can expect
- Testing for accuracy and style
- Selecting the right translator
- How to get the style you need
- Defining success criteria
- Translation speeds
- What and how we charge
- Tips for foreign language DTP
- Computer Assisted Translation
- Machine Translation
- The world is a multicultural village