Did you know that translators start to lose their mother tongue language skills within 3 months of living in another country?
For this reason our translators always work into their mother tongue, and they live in their mother country.
They always have knowledge of your industry; usually with line management experience. Our translators are most usually graduates. And we scrupulously examine every single one before appointment.
Our system of quality control requires that a second translator checks the work of the first - particularly important when style is critical. The second translator will have stylistic skills in addition to a relevant industry background. Task dependent they will be technical editors, journalists or copywriters.
Today, 99% of our work is done in the target country. And our translators are equally adept at liaising with your in-country people.
- Localizing your literature
- Methodology - How we do it
- Quality - What you can expect
- Testing for accuracy and style
- Selecting the right translator
- How to get the style you need
- Defining success criteria
- Translation speeds
- What and how we charge
- Tips for foreign language DTP
- Computer Assisted Translation
- Machine Translation
- The world is a multicultural village