Pre- translation tests
Most "mistakes" are points of style.
Providing a test translation, before major work is undertaken, is a mandatory procedure for us. This way we can iron out style problems before they begin.
The test will usually be between 500 and 1,000 words. We test for each style type in every language.
- Localizing your literature
- Methodology - How we do it
- Quality - What you can expect
- Testing for accuracy and style
- Selecting the right translator
- How to get the style you need
- Defining success criteria
- Translation speeds
- What and how we charge
- Tips for foreign language DTP
- Computer Assisted Translation
- Machine Translation
- The world is a multicultural village